The minnow profile of a fluke and the myriad ways to rig and fish it make it a mainstay in all most pro angler’s arsenal. Bassmaster Classic Champion Casey Ashley relies heavily on the Zoom Fluke whenever bass are schooling and feeding on open water forage like blue backherring and shad, and shares some highly-honed guidance on rigging and fishing the plastic. Casey shows us his two favorite ways to rig the fluke, and two absolutely deadly ways to fish it. He also walks us through his preferred hook and line combo to get the most out of his presentation. This is can’t-miss fluke fishing content that’ll definitely up your game.
- Zoom Salty Super Fluke
- Gamakatsu Offset Round Bend Worm Hook
- Costa Del Mar Jose Matte Grey with 580G Lens
- Quantum Smoke S3 Casting Reel
- Quantum Smoke Casting Rod
- HI-SEAS 100% Fluorocarbon Line