A proper outboard engine break-in is one of the most important steps to ensure reliable performance and a long life from your outboard. Wired2Fish’s Mitch Anderson walks us through the break-in procedures for a new Mercury 150hp Pro XS FourStroke. With the manual as his guide, Anderson uses the Mercury Vessel View Mobile app on his phone to provide accurate and realtime engine RPM and hours data.
- Mercury Pro XS FourStroke, 150hp
- Mercury VesselView Mobile
- Ranger Z185 Bass Boat
- Mercury Accessories ROKK Universal Phone Clamp
- T-H Marine Hot Foot Original Foot Throttle
- T-H Marine ATLAS Jack Plate