As bass anglers, we're not always on big fish but most of us can still appreciate the joy of getting lots of bites and cycling through a pile of bass. Wired2Fish's McKeon Roberts does just this out of his kayak on a quiet backwoods lake.
- Jenko Booty Shaker Swimbait 5'', color: Olive Shad
- Mustad Elite Series Bullet Heads 2x Strong, 3/0
- Old Town Predator PDL Kayak
- Piscifun Phantom X Casting Reel, 6.3:1
- Piscifun Torrent Casting Rod, 7' MH
- Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon, 15lb
- Wired2Fish Sport-Tek PosiCharge Competitor Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Black
McKeon discusses the efficiency and triggering power of realistic paddle tail swimbait rigged on a jig head when targeting bass in areas of sparse grass. His outing also proves the point that when it comes to bass, it's hard to go "too big."
Check out our Wired2Fish Kayak Fishing Channel for more related content.