There are thousands of bodies of water throughout the country that hold steady populations of bass and panfish yet many of the most productive are also the hardest to access. Luckily, kayaks make it easy to explore these unpressured gems.
Wired2Fish’s Kyle Peterson rolls the dice on a backwoods lake in hopes of finding hyper-active fish with the mobility of a kayak. Kyle struck it rich with fish as a reward for going off the beaten path but as an added bonus, the lake gave up some beautiful scenery on a cloudless day, showing that the gamble was well worth the wager.
- Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Fish Finder
- Humminbird 12 Volt Gel Cell Battery
- Old Town Lure Angler Life Jacket
- YakAttack CellBlok Fish Finder Mount
- RAM Transducer Arm Mount
- RAM Mount for Humminbird HELIX 7
- RAM Ball Mount 1-inch Diamond Base (X2)
- YakAttack 12-inch Gear Track
- Battery Terminal Connector
- Zoom Z Craw Jr.
- VMC Ike Approved Heavy Duty Wide Gap Hook
- VMC Tungsten Worm Weights
- VMC Sinker Stops
- 13 Fishing The Doug Tungsten Jig
- 13 Fishing Coconut Crab Superior Soft Plastics
- Wired2Fish Medalion Logo T-Shirt, Black