Garmin has announced a new Panoptix LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle, designed to be an excellent hard-water solution with award-winning live scanning sonar. The bundle will be available in October, just in time for our northern friends to start setting up their ice houses.
Here are a few highlights:
- Panoptix LiveScope is the first and only live-scanning sonar for recreational fishing. Thanks to this new bundle, ice fishermen can now benefit from this award-winning real-time sonar technology too.
- The bundle comes with everything needed for hard water fishing: a 9″ ECHOMAP Plus 93sv chartplotter, the LiveScope System, a swivel pole mount and much more, all in a glove-friendly portable carrying case.
- Thanks to LiveScope, anglers can see fish and structure in real-time, up to 200 feet in any direction below the ice, which will allow them to pinpoint and follow schools of fish faster, drill fewer holes and spend more time fishing.
- The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv comes preloaded with the latest Garmin LakeVÃ¼ g3 cartography, and in the warmer months, the plotter and LiveScope transducer can be transitioned to the boat so anglers can keep fishing all year long.
- The new LiveScope ice bundle will retail for $2799.99.