T-H Marine announced the release of the new and improved version of their Conservation Culling system that doesn’t harm bass and makes culling them in livewells quick and painless for everyone.
Conservation Clips re-engineered
T-H Marine Supplies, Inc., of Huntsville, Alabama, announces the redesign and widespread launch of their G-Force Conservation Cull System for the 2019 fishing season. The new and improved cull system, known as the G-Force Gen 2 Conservation Cull System, is now available and in stock from a variety of retailers.
“It’s important to us that our customers and potential customers know that we’ve listened to their feedback,” T-H Marine President and CEO, Jeff Huntley stated. “We were thrilled to get innovative and help protect fisheries with our first G-Force Conservation Cull System, and we are beyond excited to offer a vastly improved version designed to be the best non-piercing cull system on the market.”
Picking up where T-H Marine started with its cull systems, the Gen 2 Conservation Cull System is built with many new practical improvements. With these advancements, anglers can immediately see how the Gen 2 Conservation Cull System has evolved beyond piercing culls, the designs of competitor cull systems, and even beyond the first Conservation Cull T-H Marine released in 2017.
When designing the Gen 2, the process revolved around incorporating features that make it easier, faster, and better for anglers culling fish. To offer anglers a better product, T-H Marine’s product development team looked at each of the main components and features of the Conservation Cull System, from the non-piercing clips up to the buoys and the balance beam.
Here is a look at what is new with the Gen 2.
- Simplified design for easier use
- Built to be durable, using quality plastic molding and stainless steel
- Great with holding tight on a fish’s lips, using stronger plastic and a spring-loaded grip
- Designed to be quick and easy, ideal for one-handed use
- Meets and exceeds tournament standards as it won’t puncture a fish’s lip
- Weighed easily using our balance beam and new handle featuring an improved-grip
- Connect quickly with our Cull Weights to stop fish from going belly-up
- Easily detach from the color-coded lines
- Conveniently store away on the storage rack that is included
- Include 6 color-coded options for quicker, smarter culling
With distribution and sales in full swing, anglers can now purchase the Gen 2 Conservation Cull System from their choice of retailers, online stores, or directly from T-H Marine at thmarine.com/gen2cull.