The Concept Z is the world’s first high-performance reel with zero ball bearings. While reels with “no bearings” have been produced in the past, none are able to deliver high performance casting and accuracy like the Concept Z. This level of performance is due to 13 Fishing’s high-tech polymer Concept Zero Bearings (CZB) which are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
Traditional bearings have moving parts that corrode, break down, and lose their performance edge over time. CZB technology allows the Concept Z to maintain its peak casting performance because the material experiences no corrosion. CZB technology is extremely quiet while casting, offering the angler a completely new experience.
- MSRP $200.00
- CZB – Concept Zero Bearing Technology
- 6.1 Ounces
- Ocean Armor 2 Saltwater protection Process
- 22lbs Bulldog Drag
- 13 Tech EVA Handle Knobs
- 6 Way Centrifugal Braking System
- Arrowhead Line Guide
- Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate
- Dead Stop Anti-Reverse
- Japanese Hamai Cut Gearing
The Fate Black series delivers casting accuracy, technique specific tapers and hook setting power; all in a lightweight, low resin HTC3 blank. The Evolve seamless reel seat and custom-wrapped tangle free guides relay every miniscule vibration directly to your hand. The unmistakable matte green finish ensure that this performance packed series turns heads above the water. Fortune favors the bold.
- Japanese 30 Ton HTC3 Low Resin Blank Construction
- Evolve Seamless Reel Seat
- Tangle Free Guides with Zirconium Inserts
- Hand Selected 3A Portuguese Cork Handle
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Editor’s note: Press release provided.