Wired2Fish’s McKeon “Keys” Roberts is a walleye spoon fishing aficionado and loves experimenting with new tackle innovations through the ice. He heads offshore with GPS in hand in search of structure-oriented walleye on a northern natural lake and applies a power fishing spoon method using innovative glow baits.
Keys then dives into some timeless location specifics that are applicable throughout ice belt as well as how he fishes and adapts his spoon presentation based on sonar returns.
- 13 Fishing Flash Bang Rattling Jigging Spoon
- Humminbird ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish Finder
- 13 Fishing Widow Maker 26″ Medium Light Ice Rod
- Sufix 832 Advanced Ice Braid, 6lb
- Sufix Invisiline Fluorocarbon Leader Material, 6lb
- Strikemaster Lithium 40V Electric Ice Auger
- Shimano Sedona FI 500 Spinning Reel