It’s common to want to take your boat’s tackle to the bank, but as Wired2Fish’s Walker Smith notes, this can confuse what you should tie on and also limit your mobility.
Walker has created a simple bank fishing kit that stays in his truck year-round. It consists of a sandwich bag of select terminal tackle, another baggy of plastics that allow for vertical, horizontal, and twitching presentations, and 3 key rod and reel combos to employ finesse tactics right on through heavy tackle tactics like frogging.
- Z-Man Turbo CrawZ
- Zoom Trick Worm
- Zoom Ultra Vibe Speed Worm 7″
- VMC Tungsten Worm Weights
- VMC Sinker Stops
- Gamakatsu Offset Shank EWG Worm Hooks
- ALX ZOLO Series “Toadface” Casting Rod
- Pflueger President Spinning Reel
- Team Lew’s Custom Pro Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel
- Costa Del Mar Permit Sunglasses
- Wired2Fish Structured Mesh Black Hat