Keeping action cameras powered is a top challenge when filming fishing VLOGs and even more difficult in cold conditions (ice fishing!), as battery life is reduced. Our buddy Brett McComas of Target Walleye shows us how he solves this issue using the MarCum Lithium Shuttle, an ice fishing Lithium-Ion battery pack engineered to power your fish finder and additional accessories.
The Lithium Shuttle comes equipped with USB ports to direct power cameras and 1/4-20 female threads to receive a wide range of mounting options.
Brett shares a few of his favorite action camera mounts and angles for capturing everything from the graph, the hole and a wide angle shot of the angler(s) — everything your edit needs to tell a cool story.
Check out our Lithium Shuttle review for more info.
- MarCum Lithium Shuttle
- MarCum LX-6SLI Lithium Ion Sonar Flasher Combo
- Garmin VIRB Ultra 30
- RAM® Ball Adapter with 1/4″-20 Threaded Post
- RAM® Action Camera Universal Ball Adapter
- RAM® Double Socket Arm
- Catchcover Pro-Snake Camera Mount w/c-clamp
- Costa Reefton Sunglasses
- Simms Challenger Insulated Jacket
- Simms Challenger Insulated Bib
- Rapala Patterned Richardson 112 Snapback Trucker Cap