Lily pads grow in soft bottom areas and can hold huge numbers of bass and bluegill, especially after the spawn and into early summer. But how do you find bass in a 30-acre pad field? Wired2Fish’s Kyle Peterson and our newest full-time addition to the Wired2Fish crew McKeon “Keys” Roberts help us break it down in this action-packed VLOG. They identify and talk about the importance of finding lily pad root clumps (rhizomes) and isolated stumps. The SPRO Bronzeye 65 hollow body frog puts the screws to ’em in usual fashion.
FEATURED TACKLE & EQUIPMENT:
- SPRO Dean Rojas Bronzeye Frog 65
- Sufix Performance Braided Line Lo-Vis Green, 50lb
- Team Lew’s Pro Speed Stick LFS-X5 Casting Rods
- Lew’s Super Duty Wide Speed Spool Casting Reel
- Lowrance Elite 12 Ti Sonar