The initial fall cool off can quickly reposition bass and change patterns. Texas native Jeff Sprague stresses the importance of pulling off the bank when the water cools in search of bass slightly deeper and usually grouped around baitfish. Keep a close eye on your fish finder and let the bait be your trail to the bass during the fall transition period.
- Strike King KVD HC Squarebill Silent Crankbait
- Team Lew’s Hyper Mag Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel
- Team Lew’s Pro Speed Stick LFS-X5 Casting Rod
- P-Line FloroClear, 14lb
- Lowrance HDS 12 Carbon replaced with HDS-12 LIVE
- Costa Del Mar Corbina Sunglasses