When the water starts cooling off again in fall, bass school up and migrate back into the shallows, seeking warmer water and forage in the remaining green weeds. Josh Douglas gives us the benefits of throwing a swim jig to cover – they can be fished faster than a standard jig, and with more action when paired with the right plastic trailer. The lighter head also makes it easier to fish in and above the shallow weeds.
- Outkast Tackle Pro Swim Jig
- Strike King Rage Tail Grub
- Strike King Rage Twin Tail Menace Grub
- Keitech Swing Impact Swimbait
- Daiwa Tatula Type-HD Casting Reel