Professional angler Justin Lucas relies heavily on the Neko rig to catch bass everywhere and under nearly all fishing situations. Years of experience originating on the west coast bass scene have produced a lot of lessons learned, to include what not to do. Here’s 3 of the most common Neko rigging Justin experiences anglers making. Avoid these, and you’ll increase your catch rate with this deadly finesse presentation.
- Berkley PowerBait MaxScent The General Worm
- Berkley Fusion19 Hooks Drop Shot
- Nail Weights
- Berkley Solutions Braided Line 8lb
- Berkley Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon Line 6-8lb
- Abu Garcia REVO Premier Spinning Reel (size 30)
- Abu Garcia Fantasista Premier Spinning Rods 7′ MH