When it comes to spinning rod and reel combos, many different options will get the job done for different presentations. However, most anglers do not have the luxury of toting around a separate rod for every presentation they fish, so having one rod and reel that can effectively fish multiple techniques is a must.
Seth Feider gives us a rundown on his absolute favorite multi-purpose spinning rod and reel combo. With this combo he can fish all the finesse applications he likes effectively and he gives us a walk through of why it would be a good one rod option for most anglers.
Fishing gear used in this video:
- Daiwa Tatula Elite Spinning Rod 7’3″ Medium
- Daiwa Exist 4000 Spinning Reel
- Daiwa Tatula Spinning Reel
- 10-pound Sufix 832 Braided Line
- Sufix Advance Fluorocarbon line