A floating worm is a perfect way to target largemouth bass when they are shallow around flooded cover in clear water. If they are spooky and you can’t get real close to them in shallow water, you can cast and skip a floating worm up to them and get them to bite.
This What it Looks Like gives you a great underwater view of what the floating worm looks like to the fish and why it’s such an effect way to catch bass in this scenario. Jason Sealock describes how he fishes, what you want the bait to look like under the surface and how it differs from say a Senko or a jerkbait in similar situations.
FISHING TACKLE MENTIONED AND SHOWN:
- Zoom Trick Worm
- 13 Fishing BFF Blunt Force Finesse Worm
- Lunkerhunt Core Strength Limit Worm
- Z-Man Finesse WormZ
- Lazer Trokar 3/0 EWG Worm Hook
- Daiwa Tatula Elite 7-Foot ML Spinning Rod
- Daiwa BG Spinning Reel
- Fish Monkey FM40 Performance Face Guard