Zoom Baits has a plastic bait for all seasons but when the weather gets hot there are a few favorites that we love to fish deep. Great action, hundreds of colors for all geographic locations and subtle variables that make Zoom in a class by themselves. When fishing plastic deep Zoom is a great choice to help you put more fish in the boat. Here are our favorites:
1. Ol’ Monster- The premier big worm. At 11 inches its a go-to big bass worm. Ribbon tail, segmented larger body and a proven winner on the tournament trail for years the ol’ Monster will put big fish in the boat when other baits fail.
2. Super Speed Craw- Probably one of the most versitile baits in the Zoom Arsenal. It can be fished solo Texas style or with a lead head or its a great jig trailer. The pinchers of this bait are the ticket. With a patented Zoom cut the pinchers vibrate like nobody’s business putting both sight and lateral line feeders into a frenzy. The Super Speed craw is a 4 inch bait that can be flipped and pitched into heavy cover or cast on points and ledges equally effectively. Teamed with a football head jig the Super Speed Craw imulates a live crawfish to a “T” when fished round rock or in brush.
3. UltraVibe Speed Craw- The little brother of the Super Speed Craw the Ultravibe can be fished effectively for finicky bass. The smaller pinchers and appendages are more subtle but still provide a ton of action. The Ultravibe can be also fished solo on a lead head or Texas style as well and spots and smallies love them. Trailing a jig this little jewel is great when you are swimming a jig as well. The vibration on the Ultravibe is tight and bass love them.
4. Ultravibe Speed Worm- This big worm combines the big worm bulk and a subtle action of a finesse worm. The Ultravibe Speed Worm has a ribbed body and a tapered profile that works well both hopped or is perfect for swimming. This too is a big fish bait with the great tapered Zoom tail and rigging it Texas style seems to work best.
5. The others- Zoom also has several others recently introduced for big bass in the Magnum Finesse Worm and the Magnum Trick Worm. Both are equally effective and you have a great chance right now to win a bag of these new editions in our latest Wired2Fish Contest.
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn income when you click on an Amazon link. We also earn affiliate commissions off of other partner links. For a list of our affiliate partners, visit our retail partners page. Your link clicks help us fund the work we do for the fishing community.