Dragging a tube around has been a proven fish catcher since the first time it was tied on. Wired2Fish’s Mitch Anderson uses them to target bass relating to isolated hard bottom patches but rigs them a little bit different.
A crawfish-imitating tube comes to life when paired with a football jig. The jighead breaths extra life into the tube as it bounces over bottom rubble and rock, gives bass a bulkier head profile and keeps the bait from getting hung up.
Electronics and specifically side imaging is key to locating transitions between hard and soft bottom. Largemouth often key in on these transition zones for feeding opportunities, and a tube usually gets it done.
- Mustad Elite Series Football Heads 1X Strong
- X Zone X-Tube 3.75”
- 13 Fishing Fate Black Casting Rod
- 13 Fishing Origin C Casting Reel
- Seaguar Rippin Monofilament Line
- Humminbird SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G2
- Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor
- Lund Boats 2075 Pro-V Bass XS
- Wired2Fish Fish Design Hat
- Wired2Fish Medallion Logo T-Shirt Black