If you are just looking for action this winter on open water, and your lakes have white bass, you can find big massive schools grouped up on deep flats and channel swings during the winter that are incredibly susceptible to Rapala Jigging Rap vertically jigged or just held and shook in their face. Jason Sealock shares some easy tips on getting kids out there or just enjoying some active fishing and non-stop action on cold winter days.
And he gets a big bonus largemouth on video as well!
Jason’s Jigging Rap Equipment:
- Rapala Jigging Rap, No. 5 or No. 7
- Rapala Jigging Shad Rap, No. 5 and 7
- 7-foot MH Lew’s Team Lew’s Pro Speed Stick
- Lew’s Inshore and Super Duty Speed Spools
- 10 or 12-pound Seaguar InvizX