Bass fishing in the cold water months can be both physically and mentally draining. Bass are more lethargic and overall tougher to catch. That said, Pro bass angler Randall Tharp gives a few essential tips for those die-hard anglers that like to get after it throughout the cold-water months.
- ARK Tharp Series “King Cobra” Casting Rod, 7’6 Heavy
- Lew’s Laser MG Speed Spool MCS Casting Reel
- 4×4 Signature Series Jig
- Zoom Big Salty Chunk Trailer
- Phoenix 920 ProXP Fiberglass Bass Boat
- Costa Del Mar Corbina Sunglasses
If you’re like us and can’t wait until spring to hit the water, consider these 5 tips to help you get through a day on the water. Tharp shares some insight on how to attack the challenging winter timeframe which can produce some of the biggest bites of the year.