Gary Yamamoto shared his simple and effective system for rigging and fishing the famed Yamamoto Senko for bass years ago with Jason Sealock. A Senko rigged on a weighted screw lock hook allows you to cover water much quicker than wacky rigging or fishing a weightless Senko, while still maintaining excellent skipping attributes. Jason takes us through the rigging process and how he fishes this bait in different scenarios.
- Yamamoto Senko
- Owner Weighted Twistlock Light Hook (also used a VMC Drop Dead Weighted Hook)
- Abu Garcia REVO MGXTREME2 Casting Reel
- Fenwick Elite Tech Bass Casting Rod
- Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon Line, 15lb
- Lund 1875 Pro-V Bass
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchors, 12′