Hey folks, this is MLF pro Randy Howell.This is the 12th anniversary of our Kings Home boat giveaway November 12th, and we don’t want you to miss your opportunity to WIN my Triton boat!At the bottom of this message you will see the link to donate for your tickets for the boat giveaway on Nov. 12, 2022.King’s Home is an independent, faith based ministry that operates group homes on 6 campuses across 4 counties in Alabama, serving kids, teens and women with children.All residents of Kings Home have suffered severe abuse, abandonment, and neglect. The operating budget at King’s Home is very dependent on private donations, and that’s why this boat giveaway is SO important! This has become the largest fundraiser of the year for these kids, teens, and ladies homes, and they appreciate your help so much!!This years boat was my luckiest boat EVER!! I caught my two biggest bass of my career in this boat during competition in Louisiana, setting the new MLF tour record with a 12-pound, 14-ounce monster!
About the Fully Rigged Boat, Trailer, Motor and Add-ons
- The boat is 2022Triton 21-XRT Elite with a Mercury 250 Pro-XS 4-stroke engine.
- It’s loaded with 3 Lowrance HDS live units, one 16 and two 12’s on Boatlogix mounts
- Lowrance Ghost trolling motor
- Gatorguard Keelshield
- T-H marine Atlas HD hydraulic jackplate
- Two Blue 8-foot Power-pole Blades
- Custom Bluewater LED lighting package on boat and trailer
- 3 Impulse lithium batteries, Power-pole Charge system, and T-H marine Hydrowave
- stainless steel fenders and 17-inch Triton custom wheel package with General tires.
- Retail value of over $100,000!!Tickets are $100 each. There are NO limits on the number of ticket donations you can make, and you DO NOT have to be present to win.Ticket donations will be taken until 12pm Central on Saturday Nov. 12, 2022 on Kingshome.com/randyhowell.The ticket drawing will be live-streamed from the big stage at our kids fishing event, on Facebook.com/randyhowellfishing at 2pm central time, Saturday November 12th.Follow the link to donate online, or call the King’s Home office between 8:30-4:30 CT at 205-678-8331 to get your tickets by phone.Please share this link at the bottom of the page with your friends, and thanks again for your donations.Together WE can make a difference!!God bless!Randy Howell
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn income when you click on an Amazon link. We also earn affiliate commissions off of other partner links. For a list of our affiliate partners, visit our retail partners page. Your link clicks help us fund the work we do for the fishing community.