With early ice fishing right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about tackle for catching walleyes. Wired2Fish’s Mitch Anderson relies on jigging spoons to attract and trigger walleyes through a combination of flash and vibration, but jigging spoons aren’t created equally. He explains why he prefers using lighter and flatter flutter spoons over compact and heavier slab varieties in shallow water.
- 13 Fishing Origami Blade Flutter Spoon
- Humminbird Ice HELIX 5 Chirp Sonar / GPS G2 Combo
- 13 Fishing Radioactive Pickle Ice Combo
- Sufix 832 Advanced Ice Braid, 6lb
- Sufix Advance Fluorocarbon, 6lb
- StrikeMaster Lithium 40v Electric Ice Auger