Bass are quick to get conditioned to boat traffic or activity overhead. Most good drop shot anglers start off vertical fishing a known school, but often times can’t covert bites. The fish might simply be spooked from the overhead boat activity and all that’s needed is some distance from you and the fish. BASS and FLW Tour pro Josh Douglas does a great job explaining the overlooked tactic of long lining drop shot rigs. It works for negative or spooky bass of all species.
- Lowrance HDS-12 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- Daiwa Certate Spinning Reel
- Daiwa Steez SVF AGS Spinning Rod, 7′ Medium Light
- Daiwa J-Braid 10lb
- Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon, 8lb Leader
- Huddleston Hand Painted Huddle Bug
- Minn Kota Fortex, 36V 112 lbs Thrust 45” Shaft