Wobble heads or swinging jigs are often pigeonholed into being paired with craw-style baits, but the reality is, it’s a blank canvas that can suit the likes of any soft plastic bait.
Brent Ehrler likes to throw a big profile worm on a wobble head because it allows him to fish two different ways to cater to the fish’s moods. Ehrler drives his point home by catching a few chunky bass and expands on the importance of rigging the bait properly.
- Big Bite Baits Gamakatsu Swing Head Jig
- Yamamoto Stretch 40 Single Tail Grub (Ehler used a longer small batch custom Yamamoto grub in the video)
- Daiwa Tatula Elite Casting Reel
- Daiwa Tatula Elite AGS Casting Rod, 7’6″ Heavy
- Sunline Shooter Fluorocarbon Line