Garmin has announced a new Panoptix LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle, designed to be an excellent hard-water solution with award-winning live scanning sonar. The bundle will be available in October, just in time for our northern friends to start setting up their ice houses.
Here are a few highlights:
- Panoptix LiveScope is the first and only live-scanning sonar for recreational fishing. Thanks to this new bundle, ice fishermen can now benefit from this award-winning real-time sonar technology too.
- The bundle comes with everything needed for hard water fishing: a 9" ECHOMAP Plus 93sv chartplotter, the LiveScope System, a swivel pole mount and much more, all in a glove-friendly portable carrying case.
- Thanks to LiveScope, anglers can see fish and structure in real-time, up to 200 feet in any direction below the ice, which will allow them to pinpoint and follow schools of fish faster, drill fewer holes and spend more time fishing.
- The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv comes preloaded with the latest Garmin LakeVü g3 cartography, and in the warmer months, the plotter and LiveScope transducer can be transitioned to the boat so anglers can keep fishing all year long.
- The new LiveScope ice bundle will retail for $2799.99.