Spring is an exciting time of the year for most bass anglers. Especially those anglers in the north that are covered with ice and snow all winter long. It is easy to coupe with the bass fishing lulls throughout the winter by collecting new fishing tackle. Staffer Mitch Anderson unboxes a handful of baits he has picked up in preparation for the spring.
- ARK Z-Series 63mm Lipless
- Rapala Ott's Garage Slim 06 Crankbait
- Berkley Frittside Crankbait
- Luhr Jensen Speed Trap Crankbait
- Z-Man ChatterBait JackHammer StealthBlade
- 13 Fishing Jabber Jaw Hybrid Squarebill Crankbait
- Bagley Shakey Head
- Jewel Baits Tactical Finesse HD Jig
Being a tackle junkie, Mitch spends plenty of time buying and tinkering with new tackle. Especially throughout the winter while snow and ice are covering his lakes with ice and snow. Winter gives him plenty of time to stock up and prepares for spring bass fishing. These are a few new baits he is excited to try when he can launch a boat and get after some prespawn bass.