A bladed swim jig offers a highly effective way to fish standing and floating docks quickly to find bass. And these tips will help you be even more efficient with your approach. Jeff Sprague catches some nice bass fishing around docks in Texas and shared his experiences in this very informative video.
Sprague talks angles, casting, the right rod, the right line and what he wants a bladed swim jig to do when he fishes it around dock posts, wood cover and more around the docks. Great tips to improve your bladed swim jig and Chatterbait game.
- Strike King Thunder Cricket, color – White, 1/2-ounce
- Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Blade Minnow, color: Pearl
- Lew’s Custom Speed Stick Lite HM85 Casting Rod, 6’11” Medium
- Strike King Tour Grade Fluorocarbon, 17- to 20-pound
- Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor @ Tackle Warehouse | @ The Bass Tank
Lew’s Team Lew’s Custom Pro Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel, 7.5:1