Z-Man, makers of the Original Chatterbait, are launching a new improved Project Z Chatterbait at the 2015 Bassmaster Classic this week. The new Project Z Chatterbait is the culmination of ideas and suggestions from the pros who fished in season one of the Project Z web series last year. Luke Clausen, Stephen Browning and David Walker shared their ideas on how to improve the original Chatterbait.
Here are the specs on the new Chatterbaits:
- 5/0 Mustad® UltraPoint® black nickel hook
- Unique, stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, stamped and plated in the U.S.
- New super-strong quick clip attached to the blade
- Hardened stainless wireform molded into the head to attach the blade
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint schemes
- New Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a fuller, hand-tied look
- Enlarged jighead collar to eliminate skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs to hold trailers in place
- 3D eyes for ultra-realistic look
- Cast, painted, assembled and packaged in the USA
- $8.49 suggested MSRP, 1 skirted jig per pack
Also the team will be debuting season 2 of the Project Z Web Series from Bienville Plantation in Florida. The famed big bass fishery kicked out some lunkers during the filming of the show.
To watch all the episodes of the new season, tune into ProjectZfishing.com.