Greg Hackney gives 3 often overlooked keys to why he is more successful than most when punching and fishing mats for bigger bass. First he discusses using smaller baits. That might sound contradictory to catching bigger ones but he's reasoning will convince you otherwise. Then he talks about bottom content and depth. And finally he addresses the make up of grasses and why the combination is usually better.
If you love to punch mats for big bass, you'll want to watch this video.
FISHING GEAR FEATURED:
- Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Rodent
- Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Baby Rodent
- Strike King Hack Attack Flipping Hook
- Strike King Tour Grade Tungsten Weight
- Lew's Custom Plus Speed Stick Casting Rod, Moderate Action 7'10.5" XH
- Lew's Pro-Ti SLP Speed Spool Casting Reel
- Bass Mafia Bait Casket 3700 Box 2.0
- Gamma Torque High Performance 100% Spectra Braided Line
- Phoenix 921 Elite Bass Boat